Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BasemPuluxry
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Mar 15, 2023
Time
13:18
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/lwrfsKh.png

BasemSyria

Player
Player
Hello admin team, I'm BasemPuluxry and got banned for breaking the general rule 1.7 by Sylvia_Som. I follow the rules of the state. I do not remember that I broke that rule; if I did, I am really sorry. I just want to know the time and date of breaking the rule. Thank you very much for reading my forum and I hope you unban me!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Exact Date and Time
Jan. 16th transferred a total of $6,506,000
Jan. 27th transferred a total of $5,360,000
Any Explanation Regarding it ?

BasemSyria

Player
Player
dear GTARP administrators, I was new in the game i really love EN3 I did not brake any role before that is my first time, I did it by mistake I hope you guys forgive me for that I was clueless about the law

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Will be Unbanned and Wiped this time, Make sure it never happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom