Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gee Man
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2023
Time of violation
0:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwF3Hz-0vEg

Gee Man

Player
Player
IDS involved in FEAR RP:

SAHP:
259167(pulls out PDA while guns pointed)

FIB:
11252 (makes first shot)
--------------------------------------
shot us no demands while we had a hostage

FIB just randomly shoots us no demands, while we are pointing guns telling them we have a hostage,

we called CODE B but it was advised we take it to forums as well.

VIDEO OF INCIDENT

kseniya

Player
Player

Gee Man

Player
Player
reopened as agreed upon ic punishments for officers involved were not met, this will no longer close no matter the standards or requests to take action

Efe Pluxury

Player
Player
IDS involved in FEAR RP:

SAHP:

FIB:
11252 (makes first shot)

FIB just randomly shoots us no demands, while we are pointing guns telling them we have a hostage,

VIDEO OF INCIDENT

admins litteraly solved it close it

David Barnes

Player
Player
When I saw this report I got scared and didn't understand why FIB opened fire at all, it doesn't make sense. But I have reviewed the POV from FIB perspective and now I see what happened.

Both FIB was not audible and needed a cough drop (from your perspective) and also you needed a cough drop and weren't audible either. So from FIB perspective they were giving you demands to let him go because you are outnumbered (roleplaying) but you guys don't give any response or don't talk back (because you needed a cough drop but no one knew this...). so 2 agents decided to open fire because the hostage is in danger and you guys are not talking no one knows what is going on.

You are also trying to hold 2 hostages with 4 people who are barely aiming guns, but okay I get it this can happen and it was chaotic. I don't think FIB should have opened fire at all but if you review the POV it is a lot more understandable and they didn't just randomly start spraying out of nowhere. They did not hear a word you said.

I am more than happy to discuss this, my discord is AdriaanMcWise#6805 and let's just avoid punishments for all of us

Watch the POV above and you will see, it is just a server bug fucking up the situation...

Efe Pluxury

Player
Player
IDS involved in FEAR RP:

SAHP:

FIB:
11252 (makes first shot)

VIDEO OF INCIDENT

pov is not valid its over 48 hours

Efe Pluxury

Player
Player
When I saw this report I got scared and didn't understand why FIB opened fire at all, it doesn't make sense. But I have reviewed the POV from FIB perspective and now I see what happened.

Both FIB was not audible and needed a cough drop (from your perspective) and also you needed a cough drop and weren't audible either. So from FIB perspective they were giving you demands to let him go because you are outnumbered (roleplaying) but you guys don't give any response or don't talk back (because you needed a cough drop but no one knew this...). so 2 agents decided to open fire because the hostage is in danger and you guys are not talking no one knows what is going on.

You are also trying to hold 2 hostages with 4 people who are barely aiming guns, but okay I get it this can happen and it was chaotic. I don't think FIB should have opened fire at all but if you review the POV it is a lot more understandable and they didn't just randomly start spraying out of nowhere. They did not hear a word you said.

I am more than happy to discuss this, my discord is AdriaanMcWise#6805 and let's just avoid punishments for all of us

Watch the POV above and you will see, it is just a server bug fucking up the situation...
and like my director said its a server bug both side needed a cough drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom