Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aurora
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +0
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Mostly I play from 22:00 - 10:00 because I work nights in EMS, But as I work from home I am flexible and I am capable of working whatever shift is available or needed.
5. Average online per day: Between my main and twink I average at least 16 hours a day.
6. Your Discord: PotatoPrincess#7839
7. Your Nickname: Aurora Marine
8. Your ID: 30487
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I am willing to be curator, But I will do whatever job needs doing!

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I wish to become an admin as I wish to help the community and be apart of something bigger, I really enjoy these servers and I think being an admin would also be a great way for me to learn the rules in more depth, Obviously I know all the basic rules. But I don't know all of the little things, And this can be a good way to learn them all. In addition I think this kind of work is a good way to fill my excess free time, and truthfully will help me build more social skills and help me get over my social anxiety.
2. What are your strengths? I would have to say my strengths are that I am super bubbly and happy, highly positive and i try to see the best in everyone. Extremely hard working and passionate about a lot of things, And I am a very kind and loving person.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My greatest weakness would have to be my social anxiety and my tendency to over work myself.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I am capable and willing to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Thankfully I do not have a business so I do not have any such ties to the mortal plane of existence.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?: I can be super active and I have no IRL plans that could interfere with that in any near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom