Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

abrarmafiagood

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Abrar
2. Your age - 14
3. Time zone- GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day- 4-8hours
5. Your Discord - Assassin Abrar#3018
6. Your Nickname - Assassin Abrar
7. Your ID - 28418

Additional Information
1. Leader of...

maxresdefault.jpg

I spent most of my RP life in gangs and some legal orgs. That always attracted me, I was the HC in almost all gangs and other legal orgs, and I know how to lead one. For a long time, I observed leaders and their work, and I noticed good and bad things.
I think I am capable of leading a criminal organization, I know how to lead people to events, and I also know how to be a good leader. In my opinion, unity is the key to the organization, all members should respect each other, I would not tolerate toxicity at all. Honest effort and work would be rewarded.

I am very serious, I know what I want and I have serious people for this organization. I would like to make something out of this organization, I would be very serious, and so would my members. If there was no action, people would not just stand in the HQ, but he would send them to loot in the ghetto or to spread graffiti.

My goal is for everyone to feel accepted, as if we were one big family, no one would be left behind, but we would go through everything together. That's how a gang should behave...

As the Leader of this organization, I would do my best to make everyone feel accepted, I would be very friendly towards everyone. I would raise the RP to a bigger and better level, a lot of people don't know what a real gangster RP is and I would show them that. We would behave very seriously and viciously, like gangsters in RL. Hostage situations, 24/7 convenience store robberies and Gun-Store robberies would be frequent and successful, I would use tactics never seen before.
noticed that people don't pay much attention to rp and non-rp chat in gangs, so I would draw their attention to that.
Much more serious examinations, people would be examined in a different way, a little more IR way, because I don't think the point is that they learn the rules by heart like a song, but that they know what it is about.
A much more serious gangster RP.
Making alliances with other gangs on IC, not OOC.
Improve player experience after joining a gang. To give everyone a chance to prove themselves and prove that they are better than what others think, many leaders did not give that opportunity to new members, and I would do my best to give it to everyone!
Activate and improve graffiti and ghetto looting. In my opinion, robbing and scrawling graffiti is a very impressive role in the gang, after a while each new member could decide whether he would like to join the graffiti team or be a robber, that system would only improve the behavior of the members in terms of seeking rank, and would try harder.

iori chan

1 2 3 4 how many n**** are in my store
Player
fix the title you otherwise your forum will get rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom