Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ringo grand
Administrators nickname
Bjorn Blake
Date
Mar 16, 2023
Time
18:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rIWMtKcJA

10urack

Player
Player
pay attention to the user with the ID 277115 who appears at the beginning of the video, he killed 3 people for no reason on the black market and shot at me, so I killed him, then I talked and treated him , we got along and broke up.

the owner of the matter for which I was punished did not complain about me, I have nothing to do with car theft and I did not do rdm to him

sorry for shooting on the black market I won't do it again but that person killed 3 people and was about to kill me, if you carefully review the video 'id user 277115 killed id user 277874 in the video and killed 2 more people before the video' please lift my ban, I will follow the rules and I will never break the rules
please, I'm not a toxic person, the guy who appears at the beginning of the video there killed 3 people, and he shot at me, so I killed him.
but then I warned and treated him later

admin please review this topic, it has nothing to do with me there is no complaint filed for me about the issue that caused my punishment :

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u get ur ban as u received 3 warns in 7 days and this is fully automatic process for violation of rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom