Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Greedy moneymurder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2023
Time of violation
3:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21L3rr5Qu-w

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
Fail RP killed on HQ also shot outside while inside HQ all in pov

ghetto rules. 1.5 If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory. | WARN

MMG_1.gif

poorlilrich

Player
Player
nobody gave you permission to be in the hq and you were trolling and car ramming everyone.

Malikaaa

Player
Player
you forgot the part where u were car ramming for straight 5 min, show full 2 min sir

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
Demands was given before and after. Enjoy self report for GH 1.3 you are there just to provoke us.
lets see what the wizard says and you killed the taxi you want me to post you killing legal workers on HQ also?

you said leave the arena said 5 secs then sound there was no count down and you shooting outside of gang HQ
ask your friend i also have bodycam if needed of prior he is in bloods and got the taxi to hq being the whole reason we was there. was about to leave then you said 5 and started shooting right away, also i can upload you killing the taxi driver if needed ,

can you request his pov if you are not happy with the bodycam provided, you will see him RDM the taxi driver on his POV in sit

MMG_1.gif

Last edited:

poorlilrich

Player
Player
This is a whole different time you came to our hq lol... this video is useless

1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations. | WARN

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
this is a whole different time you came to our hq lol... this video is useless
:ROFLMAO:are you fucking blind, check the date and time few mins before, and all pov is over 1 min
someone said i had no reason to be there when a bloods member clearly gets dropped off and calls me back

poorlilrich

Player
Player
No you were there trolling in your taxi, talking like a complete imbecile in the whole video, coming back an forth to our hq for no real reason other than you trying to be funny. Surprised you actually reported me... What kind of troll are you?

Minthy

Player
Player
No you were there trolling in your taxi, talking like a complete imbecile in the whole video, coming back an forth to our hq for no real reason other than you trying to be funny. Surprised you actually reported me... What kind of troll are you?
Last time I checked 5 seconds lasts 5 seconds, not 3 and you start shooting. So perhaps you should practice counting before you decide to break rules like that. Idk why you tryina play it off like you didn't do anything wrong in that situation lol.

poorlilrich

Player
Player
1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations. | WAR

You had no real reason to be in the HQ, your own friend is giving you a taxi ride after you were already driving a taxi a few minutes before you decided to come back to the hq, you were warned to leave multiple times by different people. You were there to troll which ur not good at and got killed.

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations. | WAR

You had no real reason to be in the HQ, your own friend is giving you a taxi ride after you were already driving a taxi a few minutes before you decided to come back to the hq, you were warned to leave multiple times by different people. You were there to troll which ur not good at and got killed.
ask him to post full pov of sit cuz my clips are valid in my eyes he brakes the rules of the city simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom