Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NoFearRP / OOC Insults while Unconscious | ID 222

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Nuggies
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2022
Time of violation
0:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86lgq01BHig

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
video speaks for itself.. you could probably throw VDM in there too if you think about it.

Dubs

Player
Player
VDM LOL??? I was driving to arena in a rental from MD? You guys had cars in the middle of the road, r u skunked?

You killed me after i complied show the longer footage, bare in mind i had nothing on me and then you killed me again, i crashed my car into you guys and fell out my car on the way to arena, you needed a free dub shush. It weren't fearrp cos i know you would miss your shot. Which you did. I Pressed F when you was on your ipad and the girl had her gun down.

Not sure where I OOC insulted but ok?

It is not FEARRP, You must have 3 guns pointed at me to rob me. The girl for one didn't and you was in ur IPAD at the time I pressed 'F'

Last edited:

Notirious

Player
Player
video speaks for itself.. you could probably throw VDM in there too if you think about it.
Bro do you live on the forums? 🤡
IMG_0704.png

aaron hernandez

Player
Player
stay on the legal side werido you cant go to the ghetto without making a forum get better at the game and stop crying imagine getting on a video game to snitch.

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 222 will receive punishment for FailRP/UB (talking while unconscious)
  • No OOC insults were recorded in the evidence.
  • No FearRP recorded in the evidence (you must have 3 guns pointed at a person in order to rob them).
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom