Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoto Ace

hmmm
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Laith

2. Your age: 17

3. Timezone: GMT+1

4. Daily average online: 4-10

5.Your Discord : Laith#7954

6. Your nickname: Shoto Titanss

7. Your ID: 18712
standard_2_1.gif

Additional information 1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation). Because I was in a gang for so long Time and in every gang i had a high rank, for example Marbunta, I was deputy and in The Famielies HC. Vagos to and Bloods. that´s why I´ve gained so much experience. I would Like to be The Leaderof Vagos 3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
The citizens of Los Santos can look forward to an exciting Crime RP. I aspire to illegal RP gang activities that will specialize in drug and arms trafficking. In addition, I will promote hostage-taking on Los Santos and thereby involve the state organizations. The focus is not on groundless shootings but on an exciting and entertaining role-play for everyone involved.

We also want to be present in the events and assert ourselves against other gangs, which means regular spray and zinc activities, sea combat, chicken and of course the events against the state organization such as informant/car theft, submarine, shop robbery, gun convoy, money transport and raid ( black market and HQ).

We want every member to be treated with respect and valued equally. Likewise, every member of Los Santos Vagos should be willing to do anything for anyone in the gang.

iori chan

1 2 3 4 how many n**** are in my store
Player
best person i have ever known
kind and friendly
will be a good leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom