Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kareem loco

they say I am the worst , but they don't know me
Player
📰 Information 📰
1. My Name IRL : kareem
2. My Age : 18
3. TIme zone : GMT+3
4. Average Online per Day : 8-15hours
5.My Discord :
ᴵᶜᵉ𓆩𝕂𝕚𝕞𝕠𓆪#4449
6. My Nickname : kareem thrust
7. My ID : 94506

📰Additional information📰

leader of bloods

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

hello, I am doing this application to be the leader of
bloods street gang . from my plants i will be one of the best leaders ( i hop so ) cuz. i have bin a deputy of ballas before and i was a under deputy of vagos and rank 12-in marabunta so from all of that time that i have spend in gangs and in state orgs. i know every thing that i am supposed to know to be a leader about the roles

2.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization :
for me personally i know all the rules of the server and more... i am going to have very hard rules for the gang like :

A) any one that is going to be less then 18 years old in the city he is going to be asked (15-20) questions about the gang rules server rules ghetto rules turf rules and event rules and more...... and he cant get more the 4 questions if he did he is going to be rejected form joining the gang and if he want to join he have to come back after 1 irl day and he will get asked different
questions for me to make sure that he really reed the rules

B) any one that is going to be more then 18 years old in the city is going to be asked (5-15) questions about the gang rules server rules ghetto rules turf rules and event rules and more...... and he cant get more then 2 questions wrong if he did he is going to be rejected form joining the gang and if he want to join he have to come back after 1 irl day and he will get asked different questions for me to make sure that he really reed the rules

C) and one that is going to brake any rules is going to have a 1/2 warnings and if he didn't do any thing in a matter of 1 week the warning is going to be removed bun if he got a second warning he is going to be blacklisted from the gang for 30 days to avowed any rule barking and gang warnings

D) every one has to pull up to the events and log it in into the event proof is going to get a bonus from me personally , so i can get more gang members pulling up to events

E)who ever is not going to pull up tp event for a 2 day is going to get a 1/2 warnings and if he did the same thing the next day he is going to get kicked for not pulling up to events

Kareem Thrust
Ex-ballas deputy

Ex-vagos under deputy

ex marabunta under deputy

Ex-FIB HOD of uc

Ex-LSPD captain

Leader of Bloods

kareem loco

they say I am the worst , but they don't know me
Player
forum closed working on another one

Status