Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jonny Odds
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2023
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ggyx8zwdxl4

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
First of all; I have many friends in Bloods and I hate to do this, but something has to be done after 3 weeks of this one-sided rule-abusive stuff that happens from Bloods (before Ballas, but same ppl).
I already talked about with curators, thats why Im making the post. I dont have anything personal against anyone of you guys, but I dont think you get how much you ruin this city with your shit. You think you work against the leader, but what you guys do is ruining the balance of the city, slowly destorying it. I often talked about this stuff with HC of Bloods (and before ballas) and now im reporting whats going on for the last 3+ weeks because nothing changed after just talking with you guys.

Mass Rulebreak: UB Demands, PG, MG, FearRP, FailRP

Against Bloods
1) UB Demands: Bloods give demands and dont hold onto them. They shoot even tho we are on the move to get away and nobody is shooting before they shoot. You can even see that everyone is running. They do this since weeks, I dont like reporting but the time has come. Even in Ghetto you have to listen to your own demands (Ghetto Rule 1.12). Do you really think this dont apply while outside of ghetto?
2) UB Demands or PG: Giving 3 Demands for one Hostage: 1) Demand is that we negotiate at the back of the pier, 2) is 100k for the fake hostage, 3) is 10 seconds instead of 15. We have to comply with this, so they abuse this fact to make multiple demands (PG). This would never happen like this in any situation IRL.
3) FearRP/FailRP from my footage with drone (before the situation) you can see that nobody is holding 133956 Hostage or is pointing a gun at him. Later they all chill. He still has to fear because they are more, but that he chills with them afterwards (seen at 13:00) points out that this is a fake hostage and FearRP/FailRP. Just because the hostage is from another gang they cant avoid playing the hostage situation out RPly.
4) FailRP: They use the situation with us being hostage to force an interview situation out of us for a movie they making. We got a warning for making a photo with one of you in custody, how do you guys think this is any okay when a photo made you guys so mad that you went to admins with it?

Against persons since they are most likely higher commands by how much they are in negotiations:
1) After the situation 80142 does MG to patch me up (they skip everyone at the pier and he literally says on radio "Come in front of pier I find him" and calling everyone to me as the negotiator. Im face down with a balaclava. Clearly Metagaming my ID. Everybody (you can count 13 that i see, thats about 1/2 their numbers at the situation) rushes towards me because of his call. Depending on the rank of this guy this can also result in a punishment for the org.

Against persons that are not directly involved with bloods:
1) 133956 plays a Hostage that he is not. After the situation in my POV you can see that he is chilling with them the entire time. No fear. Totally unrealistic, noone from another gang IRL would play a hostage. From the footage I already showed hes not fearing at all. Him also wearing >51% red and just casually walking with them no guns pointed leads to my (wrong) thinking that there is no hostage, delaying the situation.

Additional drone POV before the hostage situation:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom