Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Evelynn_Andrade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2023
Time of violation
13:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OoANzuY75mY

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
As you can see in first POV second hostage willingly running toward them to play the role of the hostage which. even the negotiator have no idea that they have 2 hostage which it shows the second hostage is fake and this is mass fail RP / PG from bloods

In second POV you can see that they they breaking Ghetto rule 1.12 as they demand us to leave and we were complying but yet they killed us all and started to take another set of hostage as well as robing.

also in second clip at 0:35 and 0:42 ID 161441 barking on my unconscious body
at 2:14 ID 117071 Mixing by saying I don't have this function.
at 2:25 ID 117071 shooting me while I am already following the given demands
at 2:49 ID 213534 shooting me once more while I am still following given demands
at 3:12 ID 153927 saying that going to pickpocket me but instead he is stealing cash (fail RP)
and last but not least ID 239511 attending gang activity without gang clothes

Peace out :D

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
I also need to add that all of these happened at the presence of blood leader and deputy which show this gang doesn't care about anything and even the leader don't care about any rule break and this is not first time they are doing this kind of rule break to do chain hostage situation, they are taking the element fun out of this project and also sabotaging legal orgs by their toxic behavior and their none stop rule breaks :)

Last edited:

David Barnes

Player
Player
image.png

Feelsbad when even your own people know what ur doing is wrong. You think because you are a gang you can shoot when people don't follow demands? "We are a gang for a reason". Not to break rules 10 times a day.

I have let you guys use LMGs at informant, play with 60 ppl in a 40v40 store robbery (and come back in rentals) and now ur just spamming mass rulebreaks including RDMing NG today. It has been enough.

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
Following demands are laughing to us when we were robbing you?
We told you 3-4 times to shut up. You didn't fear for your life and kept talking.
ID 239511 probably visual bug you can > check from there
my laugh was muscle spasm on my keyboard which I didn't intend to do with game voice box and about talking i just wanted to say i cant hear your demands when there is guy screaming into my ear and insulting me none stop.
but in the end I will accept my fault and will also accept my punishment if I found guilty, but would u accept yours ?

Last edited:

Enzo Mane

Player
Player
As you can see in first POV second hostage willingly running toward them to play the role of the hostage which. even the negotiator have no idea that they have 2 hostage which it shows the second hostage is fake and this is mass fail RP / PG from bloods

In second POV you can see that they they breaking Ghetto rule 1.12 as they demand us to leave and we were complying but yet they killed us all and started to take another set of hostage as well as robing.

at 2:49 ID 213534 shooting me once more while I am still following given demands
at 3:12 ID 153927 saying that going to pickpocket me but instead he is stealing cash (fail RP)

how can it be fake you have a proof?

Tamer Hill

Player
Player

The second hostage was (FIB) your guy who chose to Break Rule GR 6.2 while he was taken hostage ( Forum Pending review - GR 6.2 | 158446 ), and the new second hostage was a civilian going around here to collect his seeds and we took him as a second hostage and switched with your guy who chooses to combat log and leave the RP situation.

You seem to have a lot of visual bugs for ID 239511.

Our guy who was in charge of the hostage situation didn't know about the new hostage until we told him through the radio, none of that would happen if that FIB agent didn't combat log ( GR 6.2 ) and left the RP situation.

Aren't you fearing for your life when getting robbed doesn't seem like that to me, you are clearly breaking the fear RP rule when you are getting robbed seems like you don't even care about your life. Enjoy self-report!

ID 153927 didn't say he gonna pickpocket you, he said clearly I'm gonna steal your cash and then after that he said I'm going through your pocket which is more RP, and get whatever I will get from your pocket. If you misunderstood that it's your own problem.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
The second hostage was (FIB) your guy who chose to Break Rule GR 6.2 while he was taken hostage ( Forum Pending review - GR 6.2 | 158446 ), and the new second hostage was a civilian going around here to collect his seeds and we took him as a second hostage and switched with your guy who chooses to combat log and leave the RP situation.

You seem to have a lot of visual bugs for ID 239511.

Our guy who was in charge of the hostage situation didn't know about the new hostage until we told him through the radio, none of that would happen if that FIB agent didn't combat log ( GR 6.2 ) and left the RP situation.

Aren't you fearing for your life when getting robbed doesn't seem like that to me, you are clearly breaking the fear RP rule when you are getting robbed seems like you don't even care about your life. Enjoy self-report!

ID 153927 didn't say he gonna pickpocket you, he said clearly I'm gonna steal your cash and then after that he said I'm going through your pocket which is more RP, and get whatever I will get from your pocket. If you misunderstood that it's your own problem.
you flex being a warlord wtf

Minthy

Player
Player
image.png

Feelsbad when even your own people know what ur doing is wrong. You think because you are a gang you can shoot when people don't follow demands? "We are a gang for a reason". Not to break rules 10 times a day.

I have let you guys use LMGs at informant, play with 60 ppl in a 40v40 store robbery (and come back in rentals) and now ur just spamming mass rulebreaks including RDMing NG today. It has been enough.
If this isn't enough proof I don't know what is 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ leader himself isn't even sure about the rules?? Like bruh I don't even know why Bloods are trying to excuse themself out of this with the amount of different scenario reports they've got piling up on them.
You know if they pull this type of shit regularly I can't even imagine what's going on behind the scenes.
I don't like both FIB or Bloods but at this point this is just chilidsh act from bloods n bloods leader and if they're not going to recieve any punishments soon you know they're gonna keep doing it and enabling it for others to do so aswell lolol.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min

Asuna ken

heheheheheheheh
Player
Locked for curator of Bloods

Any OFF topic or Toxic comments will receive a forum punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom