Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Khalid San
Administrators nickname
Rio Cassano
Date
Mar 22, 2023
Time
5:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LznPLAiXdIQ

MDovahkiin

Player
Player
Dear Administrators, Greetings..

We were working as collectors , and we have a target when we arrived seems he is working as vendor on food truck, i talked to him he didn't answer, you can check on the time of the administration contact ( afk not sleeping ) since we came before 5:30 , after that i asked admin to check him , then i talked to a random new guy just came to the city then i saw the target stand on top of the vehicle , i came to him i did said ( im gonna collect your dept ) then after that me and my friend got demorgan ( 180mins ) and warning .

i called an admin in the demorgan talked to him he said its CODE B that you cannot keep going in RP how can i now its CODE B i didn't saw any admin and you can check the pov video

My ID 28086
My friend's ID 29099

we are so sorry if we made any mistake or any thing against the rules. thank you

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Punishment that the Admin issued is Fully Correct How ever, Punishment Removed This time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom