Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aurora Marine
Administrators nickname
Darshan Jain
Date
Mar 22, 2023
Time
11:00
Proofs
I don't have any.

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
I was chatting with the admin and someone else and we were joking about getting 100K as a free bonus for being the last ones alive during the revolver fight, and Darshan said no and then he switched from Red name admin mode to White name so after that I was like 'awwh haha fuck youu' as a joke, and i thought it was clear in my tone it was a joke, I meant no offence of any kind, I was just playing around and i really thought he knew.. I am sorry for any offence i caused. But I have been told from other admins and players that when an admin has a white name they count as another player. Its only admin insult if its over the admin contact or while they have a red name. And once again It was supposed to be a playful joke. I do that a lot with another admin whos a friend, ive said worse to him even.. So i assumed I was allowed to playfully insult admins since at least 2 others have let me do so and never told me not to.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Requested an evidence from the admin​

Adham Pluxury

You were conversing with an admin and it sounded like you were disrespecting him, which is against the rules of the server. Admins are there to assist, not to be treated poorly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom