Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected VDM + Metagaming + FL in GZ + Mixing and Harassment | ID : 263721, 223984

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hast Peker
Suspect ID
263721 , 223984
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2023
Time of violation
23:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Hk9rMQbtIbQ

Hast Herish

Player
Player
So I was at LSPD HQ getting my job back and this guy comes up and starts saying hast hill because of my ID and I don't say anything I just sit their and watch him then he keeps harassing me and metagaming by saying I know your sound, and he saw my ID which the thing is hast hill is my past life my name is hast peker and I don't know how he knows that. and then I start walking away to the other side walk he starts vdming and mixing. after that he keeps harassing me and gets one of his friends and they start talking turkish in green zone.

Metagaming and Harassment -
-

VDM and Mixing-

Harassment-

VDM, FL in GZ, Mixing, and swearing-

And in the videos I barely respond to them I only hold down my N button and not respond to them.

This is Daniell

Player
Player
now tell me hast being toxic is good? How you feel now? :D Don’t make enemies for yourself, gl

Hast Herish

Player
Player
dear admins please watch carefully he edit the video he is not speaking in videos :dd
I did not edit the videos I said it there that I was holding down my mic button but I barely talked at that time I was just laughing with a very low voice and my mic was near my webcam so it was far away from my mouth that’s why there is no talking of my in the videos. I was just recoding of u doing these things so I could put you on forums. But since you have bodycam you could post it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom