Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM, Mercy Kill, CL, NLR, Gen Rule 3.3 | 0000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Corin Vybe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2023
Time of violation
14:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/M2-KQ25W3Rg

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
The members belong to "The Royal Bengals" Family, I know that because when I also processed 86075

====================================================

>>For in RDM video, they fail to give demand and shoot me(I was shot by 86075 and 97830)
>>Then, when I have that guy cuffed and I try to patch him, His family member Mercy kill him (Done by 12602) is visible later in that video of Mercy killing
>>Then I shot the person who mercy kill him, And cuff him, He took a combat log(12602)
>>Then I get back to the vehicle that was involved in crime, and call for SAHP employee to bring tow truck by an emergency call, These guys show up again when its not even 15 mins yet, so that would come under violation of New Life Rule(86075 and 97830)
>>And about Gen Rule 3.3, everything would be clear as soon as you see my POV(86075)

====================================================

RDM :
Mercy Killing + Combat Log :
NLR :
Gen Rule 3.3 :

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
Only problem I see is when you see officer is getting robbed at street maybe taken hostage

Why did you approach robbed officer he is getting robbed isn't his life is in danger ?

And what kind of demands are you expecting from them you are just asking to get robbed in my eyes.

CL and MK is legit all good but RDM naah.

Mac Blu

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept the report
ID 97830 will receive punishment for GR 6.7
ID 86075
will receive punishment for GR 6.7
ID 12602
will receive punishment for GR 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom