Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver_Chase
Administrators nickname
Darkstar Pluxury
Date
Jan 3, 2022
Time
2:15-2:30pm est
Proofs
I thought my vid was rolling but i was incorrect so i do not have pov again im new

RedBeard

Player
Player
I was responding to a global marker as a LEO we were shot taken hostage as this was my first time dealing with this I was not sure what to do, I was cooperating and following instructions up to the time that I was verbally harassed. I was asked to get in the back of a vehicle which i was attempting to do (again I'm still new at this), and i guess wasn't doing fast enough so they start Yelling at me and berating me. So, I said "you thinking yelling at me is going to help me move faster, you don't have to be such a dick" I agree i should not have used that word but understandable up to this point i have witnessed nothing but unprofessionalism and rudeness across the board. I was stripped of my job at the PD by this admin and put in jail for Fear-rp. I only joined this server for the LEO experience and I believe I have been treated unfairly. I am not looking for action to be taken against the admin I am looking to be set free and my job reinstated. I think that would be fair, in addition maybe Admins can have more patience with new people how do you expect to grow the server if this is the way new players are treated.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Instead of running from the RP situation by saying those word next time try to stay in RP and continue the situation, administrator decision stays.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom