Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gio Bloodline
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2023
Time of violation
23:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7Ftqjm09Pr4

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
These little kids stay following me and my family around the city screaming in our ears and rdming everyone . they are screaming suck my dick on my dead body and im wearing a mask and hes calling me by name fail rp . these kids get banned every other week just get rid of them for good they arent mature enough for rp servers . they are better fit for regular gta 5 servers

Miki Goku

Player
Player
These little kids stay following me and my family around the city screaming in our ears and rdming everyone . they are screaming suck my dick on my dead body and im wearing a mask and hes calling me by name fail rp . these kids get banned every other week just get rid of them for good they arent mature enough for rp servers . they are better fit for regular gta 5 servers
imagine saying cheating while metagaming lmao

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
damn bloodlines nice meta gaming can yall stop breaking rules is this all you guys do stay in discord and give out information? I thing yall need to be punished for this

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Approved

ID 250308 will be punished for RDM and Fail-rp
ID 226185 will be punished for MG​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom