Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BAY_THOR
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2023
Time of violation
12:10
Proofs
https://streamable.com/pr0iev

Mujahid

Player
Player
He's constantly killing me on the road, it's enough without guilt, I want him to get the heaviest punishment, everything is clear

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
It's better if you don't interfere, everything is clear, I'm a person who wants to go to the parking lot, no one can come and kill me without explaining, I don't care how you feel, okay?
I agree with you that what ID 1899 did was improper and that he should receive the full punishment for his actions. He should also suffer in prison, a ban and the transfer of his business to the victim are also possibilities. Because he is the leader of the Faded family, they should also face punishment and consider deleting his family.

Mujahid

Player
Player
I agree with you that what ID 1899 did was improper and that he should receive the full punishment for his actions. He should also suffer in prison, a ban and the transfer of his business to the victim are also possibilities. Because he is the leader of the Faded family, they should also face punishment and consider deleting his family.
thanks man if i was admin i would ban people like this for life they are ruining the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom