Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Kun jr

Hola:)
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yasir ahmed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 7 - 17:00am -00:00pm
5. Average online per day: 9-12 Hours
6. Your Discord: Gojo#1765
7. Your Nickname: Gojo kun
8. Your ID: 2345
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-The reason I want to be an administrator is that I want to help newcomers in the city. By sharing my RP knowledge with the rest of the city, I hope to be able to help everyone. I want to create city more intrusting with my ideas. I would like to be admin because I want to give enjoy and knowledge to every new comer of the city. As an administrator I would like to serve this city, and I have closely observed the work of an administrator and have tried to understand the importance of the work. Last but not least, I would like to become an admin because I think that I be able to help our Grand RP city by being an admin because at that point I am having the ability to teach and help every newcomer to the city.
I also have been playing in en2 from 8-months , and i think i have that much experience which is needed to be an admin.

2. What are your strengths?
-As a patient, quick learner, hard worker, friendly, and observant, I take proper decisions based on my observations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I would say I don't have any great weaknesses, as I don't believe in giving up. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do meaning that you set yourself up for failure. I like to see myself winning and whenever I fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is invincible, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself or someone else struggle, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a dangerous situation, depending on how serious it is.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-
yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- no .

Thank you for reading and giving me your time .

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom