Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Andersson

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rune Johansen
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : I can be active in between 15:00 to 03:00 ( 5 PM to 2 AM )
5. Average online per day : 7+
6. Your Discord : MewMewYou#1532
7. Your Nickname : Andrew Andersson
8. Your ID : 224240
9. I want to be curator of State section preferably.

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I am passionate about becoming an administrator for a this project / server because I believe that I can make a positive impact on the community. As an administrator, I will be able to help create a fun and safe environment for players to enjoy roleplaying in. I have experience in moderating online communities and understand the importance of maintaining a balance between enforcing rules making sure that he RP community enjoy their RP

Furthermore, the prospect of collaborating with a group of individuals who share similar interests to enhance the server and provide players with an exceptional rp experience fills me with enthusiasm. I possess a penchant for rapid learning and am ready to invest my time and energy into gaining knowledge in the administration tools and responsibilities assigned to me.

In short, I am excited about the opportunity to become an administrator in grand rp server #1 because I believe that I can make a positive impact on the community as a whole, and I am excited about the fact that I may be an impact of improve the server and ensure that players have the best possible experience.

2. What are your strengths?
I am not rushing into conclusions based on what I see, I am always thinking twice before issuing anything.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Driving and shooting

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I have and i am ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
don’t have any, but yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
None.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom