Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheikh Shajid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 25, 2023
Time of violation
10:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Jkknr9isG-4

Sheikh Level

Player
Player
This guy demand me to pullover my car and i just escaped. after 6 min he give me fine 30k without any RP and give me 3 star wanted level for reason 2.26. i dont know why he give me again 5k fine. This is kind of abusing his power (PG).

Antonio Gonzalez

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
  1. The fact that i am a leo and i have a radar in my car, doesn't that make sence how you got wanted stars ?

2. Radar is used to detect your vehicle's license plate Regarding having the fines you got, the first was for the failure to comply The second which is the $5.000, was for over speeding.
  3. Have a good day !

10fps

Player
Player
This guy demand me to pullover my car and i just escaped. after 6 min he give me fine 30k without any RP and give me 3 star wanted level for reason 2.26. i dont know why he give me again 5k fine. This is kind of abusing his power (PG).
also id 73567 commited Non Rp Driving starting from 1:28 min
and they have right to give u a fine cuz ur not complying with his demand when they asked u to pull over !!!!!

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report .
Leos can give fine by checking licence plate which is clearly been showed on his radar . Regarding fines and wanted star , its an ic issue solve it icly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom