Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darsh_Patel
Administrators nickname
Vansh Kumar
Date
Mar 23, 2023
Time
19:31
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/347390/

dpatel

Player
Player
There was a Black market raid going on so I went on the roof to enter the circle (the roof has two access, one is inside circle and second is outside circle)
but NG was camping outside the circle and killing players to prevent them from entering the raid circle by giving unrealistic demands, Vansh rejected the thread saying it wasn't a rule break but it was a clearly violation of Event rule 1.2 (killing before/during/after an event) and also he didn't requested any POV why there were killing outside the circle.
From Vansh's decision, if such thing was allowed then Leos can clearly abuse it by standing outside the raid circle and preventing players from entering the circle by giving demands and killing them.
I would like to request a re-check of the thread
*raid circle is not visible as I am in Unofficial family and not in illegal organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom