Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ibti Loco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 25, 2023
Time of violation
18:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xfV52F6c1MM

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
Ballas were looking for HC to rob and take hostage during Ghetto Patrol. Then ID 266830 came saw me idk how he know me and he said I know this guy he is HC and then all of the ballas guy came and rob and took me hostage.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Metagaming or not by the ID 266830 you mentioned, we checked everyones IDs and picked the highest in command anyway so it would be inevitable. You got asked to show ID anyway, just like all the LEOs.
It really bothers me that my gang is being reported based off of one person "metagaming" while we still revived everyone and checked your IDs ICly. It really just looks like you're trying to get another organization in trouble based off an event you happen to lose.

Ibti Loco

Player
The thing is your guy said I know him he is HC and then he asked for ID while others were checking for HC most of your guys diverted their attention to me which led me to make this report.

Ibti Loco

Player
I have no issue with anyone or with any org. Losing and Winning is part of event.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
The thing is your guy said I know him he is HC and then he asked for ID while others were checking for HC most of your guys diverted their attention to me which led me to make this report.
Diverted attention? In the pov theres only a couple looking at you. I was there too, ID 12555 and you can see we mostly took care of the other person that was getting also taken hostage.
I'm just asking kindly to not look for organizations to get in trouble, rather than report an ID that breaks the rule, if a rule is broken.

Walter Waitt

Player
Player
I did not Metagame or anything, Your uniform looked very High commandy and your LMG also did because it can be only withdrawed by HC or SWAT, so I was going 50/50 for that. If you really think that I mg'ed there then u should read the rules again buddy.

Walter Waitt

Player
Player
Also your reporting the whole gang for MG when only 1 person allegedly broke a rule? If you want to report a whole org for it, It should be multiple people at once breaking one rule or several rules like MG, PG, CL, Or robbing without any gang cars. If a ONE person came up to you anywhere and he was wearing purple and in ballas. Broke a rule and you reported it, IT SHOULD AND ONLY SHOULD be reported against that person and not the whole org. If I did break a rule however then I take full responsibility for it and I AND ONLY I should be reported for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom