Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lia Forever
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2023
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B92CaWMSG8c

Benzz

Player
Player
Free Souls is throwing rdm and mk at us as a family in the event area If you look at the time in the video I threw, if you look at the time in the video I threw, they throw a lot of rdm at exactly 20.50 before that, you can look from the logs, you can see from the logs that some of them intentionally took off the family outfit and threw it, all of them are free souls family

Aslan GoktenBakan

๐๐„๐’๐“
Player
Free Souls is throwing rdm and mk at us as a family in the event area If you look at the time in the video I threw, if you look at the time in the video I threw, they throw a lot of rdm at exactly 20.50 before that, you can look from the logs, you can see from the logs that some of them intentionally took off the family outfit and threw it, all of them are free souls family

Dude, there must be 3 people to be a family, are you a freak please read the forum rules.

Benzz

Player
Player
I made a sace request to the description I can't see the family forum I just threw it for mk I made an extra request to the description

VladFaust

Player
Player

video is edited and cropped it doesnt shows anything xd

Benzz

Player
Player

mk this you're doing it so we don't enter the event

Aslan GoktenBakan

๐๐„๐’๐“
Player

Dude, make sure we don't RDM a freak family like you.

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Requesting evidence:

Please provide proof about there is any event or not at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom