Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamal Sippi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2022
Time of violation
01:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KVWc_dzEKRY

jamalsippi

Player
Player
Hi, can you please check this pov? during the biz war i came across this guy who knows our family and he know that we are muslims so he is using ISIS music to somehow insult us and think that we are terrorist, unfortunately we already have some people in our family( iraqis, syrian) who got abused and thier family members got killed by the ISIS so whenever they hear this kinda music they just got scared and sad , unfortunately this guy was admin befor and as i heard from the people, this guy got demoted from admin rank so he might be mad and somehow want to ruin everything. And this kinda racist behaviour should no longer be acceptable because we are all humans and we are all the same. and this kinda people will unfortunately ruin the server and make people run away.
i already talked with Mazhor and he told me post it in forum

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
This is the music my culture listens too and I don't know who told you I got removed from admin as I left on my own will. You can ask Atkin you can ask top shelf I played the same music next to all of them its no different again your not the most important people in the world its not all about you and your family.

jamalsippi

Player
Player
This is the music my culture listens too and I don't know who told you I got removed from admin as I left on my own will. You can ask Atkin you can ask top shelf I played the same music next to all of them its no different again your not the most important people in the world its not all about you and your family.
this is not ur culture this music its arabic and this music is beeing used by terrorists and as u see befor u entered the bizwar my fam ppl were mad about that and they told u to stop it

jamalsippi

Player
Player
4.7million views
its legitimately on YouTube with 4.7mil views if it was as you say "terrorist music" then it wouldn't be on YouTube and if you didnt know this is my culture so it offends my highly that you insult my culture.
u see the name Sawarim Djihad
and let the admin see it its not ur biz now
im sure about it its not ur Culture cuz music its arabic not ur culture

joker98

Player
Player
iam from iraq. I was held by ISIS for more than two months and i know this music very well
and you realized we were mad when we heard it specially me
and i told you to stop it but you didnt
I don't want to talk about what happened to me. but because of that music I remembered everything that happened to me there

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
This is my proof it wasn't racially motivated. I played it next to every family i do understand the fact that Ponch thinks everything is about them so you may have seen it as being directed at you however it was not. As you can see I went to every family.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
Hi, can you please check this pov? during the biz war i came across this guy who knows our family and he know that we are muslims so he is using ISIS music to somehow insult us and think that we are terrorist, unfortunately we already have some people in our family( iraqis, syrian) who got abused and thier family members got killed by the ISIS so whenever they hear this kinda music they just got scared and sad , unfortunately this guy was admin befor and as i heard from the people, this guy got demoted from admin rank so he might be mad and somehow want to ruin everything. And this kinda racist behaviour should no longer be acceptable because we are all humans and we are all the same. and this kinda people will unfortunately ruin the server and make people run away.
i already talked with Mazhor and he told me post it in forum

Admin should prob confirm Mazhor said this, hes probably using mazhors name to scare people.

jamalsippi

Player
Player
This is my proof it wasn't racially motivated. I played it next to every family i do understand the fact that Ponch thinks everything is about them so you may have seen it as being directed at you however it was not. As you can see I went to every family.

i cant see the video
and Atkin and Top Shelf are not arab they will not understand anything thats why they didnt say anything cuz they have no idea but we know everything what the song meaning

Darkstar

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 786 will receive a punishment for being Racist.
    If you dont know what the song refer you should not play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom