Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Blu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 28, 2023
Time of violation
13:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P0Mp9NzZRg&ab_channel=UZI;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDU_71dzqFE&ab_channel=UZI

Minthy

Player
Player
So I was just chilling by myself at the licence plate guy at 13:07ish ingame time when ID 266386 decided to full on ram my car with his ugly car to which I called him out and turned my bodycam on couple seconds after that, then he came back, rammed it again and then act like nothing happened saying "what happened", then you can also hear his friend ooc in the background saying "I can't see it" (at 00:15) to which ID 266386 starts playing dumb saying the same thing "yea i cant see it", obviously playing dumb with his friend in the background which irritated me because he wouldnt leave me alone and then he started VDMing me.
POV 1 (VDM):
then 2 minutes go by I thought that idiot had left and I can finally look at licence plates in peace but oh boy was i wrong this guy returned.
so I ignored him because I wanted nothing to do with this prick anymore at this point but he decided to keep on annoying me by sitting in my car and it annoyed me even more than he hasnt left me alone yet like wtf is wrong with you why you keep annoying me so i got more mad and told him to go sit in his own car saying its probably not his. Upon confronting him he decide to pull out his rev, shot me once point blank, missed 2nd bullet lol and then took out his assualt rifle and finished me off without saying any demands or saying anything at all. fkin annoying people like this. he even encouraged me to make a gov report so if possible id like an american admin to review this.
POV 2 (RDM)

Last edited:

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Approved
ID 266836 will receive a punishment for RDM / VDM
ID 266836 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 276337 will receive a punishment for Fear RP
ID 276337 will receive a punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.