Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Blu
Administrators nickname
Juhny Ivanov
Date
Mar 28, 2023
Time
15:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JDU_71dzqFE?t=78;https://imgur.com/a/t6ZhKKs

Minthy

Player
Player
So I reported a guy earlier for VDM + RDM because it seemed like that person was really bored at the moment + he had a friend encourage him to annoy me aswell and unfortunately I was the person that got in his way at that moment.

So after the report I was expecting a silence punishment already because I knew I was abit toxic and I was mad annoyed at the guy that I reported because he was blatantly breaking the rules and annoying me for absolutely no reason.

So comes in Juhny Ivanov, who reviews the thread and decides to apply the punishments.
ID 266386 recieved RDM + VDM punishments as per Juhny Ivanov's reply under the thread.
As I mentionted earlier, I was expecting a silence punishment which I'm not surprised I'd get, but I also recieved a punishment for FearRP?

I feel like the FearRP punishment was completely invalid as there was no demands given to me as there was no actual roleplay situation going on but rather ID 266386 blatantly breaking the rules + I was only 2 steps away from Green zone where my car was, so what do you expect me to do? Run into the Green Zone breaking more rules just to get to my car? I was already shot once, realistically I should of fallen to the ground and where would I even go then? I would of been RDM'ed either way.
What am I supposed to do in that situation, put my hands up straight away as I got shot? Grab my phone and call 911 as I was being shot?? There's absolutely nothing I could of done BUT get shot because I knew this was going to happen judging by ID 266386 actions. As I said, there was no actual roleplay situation going on to which I would of had to roleplay fear rping.

This would of never happened if ID 266386 would know + follow the rules but instead of doing that, he picked me to annoy and I'm getting punished for a situation that I was a victim of. This situation should of never happened in the first place.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
for that racist speech i would ban u for 30 days
IDK why ur punishment was not ban for racism, will discuss with admin better to check reports and watch POV's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom