Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Cihan
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 4 - 6
5. Your Discord - Cihan#9999
6. Your Nickname - Jayden Riley
7. Your ID - 67790
Additional Information.

1. Leader of Bloods.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1- I wanna be the leader because I have been playing on the server for 1,5 years i have been in both legal and illegal orgs i have the experience and knowledge,skills to be a leader of organization i have experienced to lead both family and organization. through my leadership, I will make a big and bold statement so that everyone knows how a well-maintained gang works.

2- I will make sure to make my HCs in diffrent time zones ( same for deputy ) and make sure that they are not doing favorism will tell them to be nice with every member in the gang and will tell them not to be toxic to anyone.

3- I will keep my gang active with hiring active members and keep good releations between gangs and will kick everyone who is being toxic to any gang or legal org member.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

1- Will try to be one of the most active gangs and try to hire experienced members and try to make competition between gangs in events etc.

2- I will make sure that there is no rulebreakers in my gang and will make my interviews and requirements hard for my gang and gonna make sure providing better RP for both LEOs and Gangs.

4. my goals for Bloods:
1- make %100 turf
2- keep the gang active
3- attend all events
4- hire members with good exp and knowladge
5- make bloods on top in my term!

Thanks for reviewing.

Mizozil

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Cihan
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +3
7. Your ID - 67790
Additional Information.

1. Leader of Bloods.

1- I wanna be the leader because I have been playing on the server for 1,5 years i have been in both legal and illegal orgs i have the experience and knowledge,skills to be a leader of organization i have experienced to lead both family and organization. through my leadership, I will make a big and bold statement so that everyone knows how a well-maintained gang works.

2- I will make sure to make my HCs in diffrent time zones ( same for deputy ) and make sure that they are not doing favorism will tell them to be nice with every member in the gang and will tell them not to be toxic to anyone.

3- I will keep my gang active with hiring active members and keep good releations between gangs and will kick everyone who is being toxic to any gang or legal org member.

1- Will try to be one of the most active gangs and try to hire experienced members and try to make competition between gangs in events etc.

2- I will make sure that there is no rulebreakers in my gang and will make my interviews and requirements hard for my gang and gonna make sure providing better RP for both LEOs and Gangs.

4. my goals for Bloods:
1- make %100 turf
2- keep the gang active
3- attend all events

Thanks for reviewing.
+++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++

Josezillah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Cihan
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +3
7. Your ID - 67790
Additional Information.

1. Leader of Bloods.

4. my goals for Bloods:
1- make %100 turf
2- keep the gang active
3- attend all events

Thanks for reviewing.
+++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom