Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luis Thrust
Administrators nickname
Darkstar Pluxury
Date
Jan 4, 2022
Time
01:02
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/35037/

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
I was punished for "racism" a lot of people in this city know me and one thing I am not is racist. Here is my doings that night.

I went to 3 different families and was playing a song which I thought was ok where I'm from we play that music and its not considered "racism" I was just trying to have fun and these guys are just falsifying stuff to make it sound like I'm a racist, especially their comments "I was taken hostage by ISIS for 2-3 months". If you went through that I apologise, but that is a big "If". I'm in the British Army and I know politics a lot better then any of them, the people who do get in issues with "ISIS" are the people that live in slums and they don't inflict harm their own people they do it to foreigners that they can get publicity from. That specific song was played on "Family Guy" and unless your trying to tell me that you have reported family guy for racist remarks on Live Television then your just making a petty report and trying to make it sound worse then it actually is. The punishment I should've been issued it a mute for Mic Spam and possibly a Warn for provoking as that is all I did and a ban is just being pretentious. I don't want my name associated with "racism" as I have a good name in GRP up to this point from me being a leader to an admin back to a deputy in orgs. If you think me playing a song which is on YouTube and on family guy is racist then blacklist me but in my opinion it isn't. Me showing my pov is proof that this wasnt "racially motivated" as I went to 3 different families playing the song for a bit of fun.

For Mazhor Pluxury.
Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom