Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheikh Shajid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 29, 2023
Time of violation
14:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gp9wiiFb2G4

Sheikh Level

Player
Player
90550 this guy just hit me with his car and throw me from gz to read zone. and i was doing job.
all in pov

Last edited:

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 90550 to provide POV of your side.
You have 8 hours to respond.

Divya Ror

Player
Player
I Don't have POV but he standing on a road u can see, that is not a VDM its just accident I just done my collector job and I am leaving from there two truck are blocking my way it not a VDM its just a accident . I start my car at that time he not standing there when I am leaving he accidently come on my way .

Sheikh Level

Player
Player
I Don't have POV but he standing on a road u can see, that is not a VDM its just accident I just done my collector job and I am leaving from there two truck are blocking my way it not a VDM its just a accident . I start my car at that time he not standing there when I am leaving he accidently come on my way .
as you can see in my pov i was in foot path not in road since 0.8(pov time)and you come in 0.20 through another way. I open my inventory in 0.36 and you hit me in 0.43 that means you hit me after 7 second from my inventory open. and there is another 2 way to go out. you clearly vdm me.

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
as you can see in my pov i was in foot path not in road since 0.8(pov time)and you come in 0.20 through another way. I open my inventory in 0.36 and you hit me in 0.43 that means you hit me after 7 second from my inventory open. and there is another 2 way to go out. you clearly vdm me.
the road are clearly blocked and there is only way to go wher u are standing you are not standing in the footpath u are standing in enternce

Divya Ror

Player
Player
I
I don't want to argument with u know god have se the POV he can decide who is wrong u are standing infornt of enternce of the debt collecting gate and there is also blocked by two truck there is only way to go u can see god know u decide

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 90550 will receive a punishment for VDM.
You failed to provide POV of situation.
You have done VDM on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom