Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fail RP, Fear RP & RDM | 250944 , 261268, 218373

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Carter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2023
Time of violation
10:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/djcOowzMIiA

Dark Camper

Player
Player
They collected my debt without any RP & even when I had a gun in my hand. At last this stranger came from no where killed me without any demand or reason.

Dark Camper

Player
Player
This is my pov, your pov is edited no mic sound in your pov.
I have not edited anything my mic might have bugged out . What is the use of saying RP lines to yourself after you have collected my debt lol.. I also had a gun in my hand and nice metagaming by the way...

Akki puchi

Player
Player
He shot my Debt collector members without giving complete demands and as you can see in his POV he and his friend were going to shoot me down also, So I just did Self Defense

Dark Camper

Player
Player
He shot my Debt collector members without giving complete demands and as you can see in his POV he and his friend were going to shoot me down also, So I just did Self Defense
As you can see in pov shooting started after my debt was collected. Why are you using gun? you are a debt collector and was not even in the situation....

Last edited:

Dark Camper

Player
Player
you dont need my permission to get my debt but you will have to say proper RP lines before taking my debt and not run like a pussy and metagame and call your friends for help...xD

John Johannes

Player
Player
Wts the use of saying rp lines after collecting their debt . And im Pretty sure we can chase debt cooler/kill them after our debt is collected.

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Approved

ID 168023 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 261268 will receive a punishment for FailRP

ID 168023 punished because of shooting before proper demands (demands clip provided by 261268)
The other guys not punished because already demands given and they have rp reason to shoot
Also record your voice next time or you can get punishment for this​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom