Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alpha Scar
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Apr 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/QBsLzhu

abo abdi

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I got banned for cheats a few days ago. I know that I already posted a forum and it got rejected but the thing is that I can't, My full schedule was on GrandRP I made a lot of friends and the family I'm in I really consider them as real family to me. You can check the logs this is my first (and last) time I use cheats I just used my friend's car without keys. I really really regret it and i promise it will not happen again no matter what. I would really appreciate if you can give another and last chance to be back on my schedule with family. You can ask anyone of my friends, they all know that I always talk lovely about this hard work project and I will keep supporting it. Thank you for your time and sorry for disturbing.
Best Regards
Alpha Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom