Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joe Von
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 1, 2023
Time of violation
16:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yCNDcT7XXj0

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
Clearly you can see where the bullet goes, and where I am in relation to the bullet. It should not have hit me.

Fafa

Player
Player
bro some time its a tracer bug.
but if u want i am ready to pc cheack.

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 44774 to provide pov for the same situation.
You have 8 hours to do so

Fafa

Player
Player
and 1 more thing after that situation his friends came and kill me and patch him. so how i cant kill those guys.
if they have a pov. just provide if not so i am ready for my pc check.

Anbu.

Player
Player
Clearly you can see where the bullet goes, and where I am in relation to the bullet. It should not have hit me.
joe its d-sync, happens alot in this server as everyone is around the world and the connection isnt stable

Joe Keshi

Player
Player
joe its d-sync, happens alot in this server as everyone is around the world and the connection isnt stable
That’s what I figured at first but it’s quite a big distance, so it’s either something that needs to be fixed or someone that’s abusing the game mechanics. Either way it needs to be brought to the attention of higher ups.

Anbu.

Player
Player
That’s what I figured at first but it’s quite a big distance, so it’s either something that needs to be fixed or someone that’s abusing the game mechanics. Either way it needs to be brought to the attention of higher ups.
I know the guy who killed you, he too shit to be cheating xD

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
bruuuhh dsync its happens a lot same with me

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player

You want GTA coders to fix the internet? (desync happens over distance/lag)
Going to be a big ask for everyone to move into the same town for your GTA pleasure haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom