Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Russo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Burak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Hansue#1111
6. Your Nickname: Han Russo
7. Your ID: 16553

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1 - I may have a deep love for technology and a desire to push the boundaries of what's possible. Leading a company like Lifeinvader, which is at the forefront of the tech industry, would allow me to make a real impact on the world.

2 - I have always been driven to achieve greatness and be a leader in my field. Becoming the CEO of Lifeinvader would be a major accomplishment and a testament to my hard work and dedication.

3 - I believe that I can make significant positive changes within Lifeinvader, whether it's by improving the company culture, promoting diversity and inclusion, or driving innovation.
4 - I have personal connections to the company, such as having worked there in the past,(Don Russo's, Carlo Russo's Term) knowing other employees or executives, or even being a shareholder. Becoming the CEO would allow me to take a more active role in shaping the company's future.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 - Encourage communication among members, through chat, voice or video calls, to build a sense of community and facilitate collaboration on roleplaying activities.

2 - Work with the members to create a detailed backstory for the organization, including its history, values, and key events, to create a more immersive roleplaying experience.

3 - Encourage creativity among members to keep the roleplaying experience fresh and exciting.

4 - Offer constructive feedback to help members improve their roleplaying skills, including their characters, storylines, and roleplaying techniques.

Thank you,
Han Russo

Tony Garcia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Burak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Hansue#1111
6. Your Nickname: Han Russo
7. Your ID: 16553

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1 - I may have a deep love for technology and a desire to push the boundaries of what's possible. Leading a company like Lifeinvader, which is at the forefront of the tech industry, would allow me to make a real impact on the world.

2 - I have always been driven to achieve greatness and be a leader in my field. Becoming the CEO of Lifeinvader would be a major accomplishment and a testament to my hard work and dedication.

3 - I believe that I can make significant positive changes within Lifeinvader, whether it's by improving the company culture, promoting diversity and inclusion, or driving innovation.
4 - I have personal connections to the company, such as having worked there in the past,(Don Russo's, Carlo Russo's Term) knowing other employees or executives, or even being a shareholder. Becoming the CEO would allow me to take a more active role in shaping the company's future.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 - Encourage communication among members, through chat, voice or video calls, to build a sense of community and facilitate collaboration on roleplaying activities.

2 - Work with the members to create a detailed backstory for the organization, including its history, values, and key events, to create a more immersive roleplaying experience.

3 - Encourage creativity among members to keep the roleplaying experience fresh and exciting.

4 - Offer constructive feedback to help members improve their roleplaying skills, including their characters, storylines, and roleplaying techniques.

Thank you,
Han Russo

the best leader to be

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
+1 Deserving

standard_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom