Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main_

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ace
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: South African Time zone
4. Average online per day: 8hores
5. Your Discord: Main_#0915
6. Your Nickname: Acey
7. Your ID:17737
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- I want to become leader because I have always wanted to lead an org to the top. This is my chance to get the leadership of National Guard.
- I have been serving in National Guard for quite a bit I was Major General in Rodrego Verlice term.
- Throughout my time of playing in the city I have witnessed a lot of leaders come and go.
- I have been HC in most of the orgs in the city and I can use the knowledge that I have learnt to the NG to the top where it belongs.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

- Bonus systems will be given out to solders who work hard, attend events ect. Bonses will be giving out fairly no solder will get more than the other all solders will be given the same amount.

- Recruitment is important because this brings in new and upcoming solders to NG. I will be opening recruitment more often to get the right amount of numbers in NG. Having a lot of numbers can help and protect the citizens of Los Santos from the gangs.

- Logs will be made properly. The Roster list will be updated. Every time a new solder joins NG. If a solder leaves, I will make sure they are taken off the list and their logs will fall under the "ex" logs. So, the RRs will not get confused when looking at the list.

- Training There will be a training program that will show the Recruit how we do it a NG.

-The Ranks will be given out to the solder that shows that they deserve a promotion. You must attend.

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Please ensure you put your time and effort into filling an application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom