Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick OShea
Administrators nickname
Chris Makozu
Date
Apr 2, 2023
Time
6:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-ywIVYcTvLk

Rick OShea

Player
Player
Thank you for taking a moment to review this. In regards to thread Reviewed - ER 1.20 I 92745 54254 99151 63765 15064 63765 89157. I do not understand the grounds to ban 64287. I don't see a rule that says you cant use cocaine during bank event. I don't see the difference between what I see in the video and what I see in my game while under the effects of cocaine. Lebron called for a pc check and he never got one. Sadly I have to write this because I fear we might lose someone else that makes this server fun if this doesn't get reversed.

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
I agreed with a pc check as I have nothing to hide and prove that I don't have illigal software I haven't had a pc check now I'm banned for 60 days for using cocaine for bank robbery where I can not see anything in the rules that states I am not aloud to use cocaine for it

stubbo

Player
Player
There doesn't appear to be a rule prohibiting the use of cocaine during a bank event in the game. The effects of cocaine in the game appear to be similar to what is seen in a video. Lebron requested a PC check, but it was never carried out. I am writing this with concern that if the issue is not resolved, we may lose another player who contributes to the enjoyment of the server.

stubbo

Player
Player
The game doesn't say you can't use cocaine, but you're trying to ban someone for using Redux. But the effects of the cocaine in the game are the same as my game and i use no illegal software, also it's not against the rules to use it. It's not fair to ban players for no reason, especially if they've spent real money to support the server. If they keep doing this, they're going to ruin the whole game for everyone.

stubbo

Player
Player
Additionally, I would like to point out that I am aware that the player in question is playing on a resolution of 2560x1440, which is the same resolution as mine. Therefore, it is possible that the game might look like Redux is being used when it is not actually the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom