Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ariyan khan .
2. Your age : 18 (irl) .
3. Time zone : 6 GMT +
4. Average online per day : 5-8 HOURS , WEEKENDS 9 + HOURS .
5. Your Discord : andrew ivan#0001 .
6. Your Nickname : Andrew Iven .
7. Your ID : 27172
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard .
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2a) As i have been in ng from a long time since en1 and i could see the en3 is being downgraded in terms of ng and its leadership and being really inactive in gates and their normal activities so far and the generals are giving up by themselves by simply not able to handle it properly and guidance and without dignity in it . I can proudly say from the past experiences and so far from the great leaders i have learned a lot of leadership skills and motivation to bring back the old days with professionalism and dignity and proper discipline so for that NG can be on top again and have one of the best times of it .

2b) My goal will be make the solders and the base so strong so that they wont face any issues out there in raids and in gate keeping like in some previous terms i saw many generals couldnt attend events due to lack of units and lack of discipline in the org and nepotism too and if i would get a chance I would change this system as much as i can and would make it better org for new guys and best opportunities to every one and to make sure it doesnt feel bored in gates i will be stading there too and have a chit chat with them so they wont feel bored and I will be polite and as much as strict when it comes to nepotism and discipline and will make sure no one gets rank freely or without proper guidance and the internal rules will be for everyone .

2c) I will make new events and new department so it wont feel bored but it should be new adventures everytime and i will have weekly tasks for departments and failure to complete will result strike and I will try my best to make this term twice as we would try our best to conqueror it . I wont be giving up or lose motivation due to small reason even it is big I will always sort it out somehow and I wont allow any conflicts between any orgs and i think my deputies also wont as they are highly experience and ex lt's and shown how to do stuffs and I will make sure we never say we are low on units to other orgs for ammo run but say yes have units and I will make sure to have couple of guys of night shift as in that time the gates will be empty so for that it will be good solution and for all these stuffs and if i would get a chance i assure that i will make NG on top and conqueror it . I will make it as like the saif khan term and with the hope to make it on TOP i will start my journey .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1) Always good and polite behaviour to all guys
2) Weekly promotion ceremony and bonus with it
3) Always focus on gates and after so the events too and there are important .
4) I will make sure we do 3 gps and i helped my friend doing one when i was Lt gen and I wont be letting the org complete the week without 3 Gps .
5) Always try to be as much friendly to the other orgs and make a bond with them so we can do betterment for the future .
6) Good disciplinary rules (strike rules) and it will be for everyone out there .
7) Always try to give ammo run and have proper units for it so other org doesnt get disappoint with us .
8) I will held an Arena championship for the best shooters out there and with a good wining prizes and will held global events at least once a 2 weeks .
9) at 10:00 the Sasd units will patrol around the base and af will only scout the base for trespassers and at 12:00 2 units at each gates until 22:00 , good bonus will be paid for it .
10 ) Af will scout the whole area in every 15 mins once with the help of the choppers and help us during raid time .

My departments -
Regiment retention t : This is the rr team main work to hire/fire unit's , give training's , make promotion ceramony list also make bonus list by checking logs and this department will have good amount of bonus for their work's .

Airforce : This is the air force team in ng which is the pilots of army who will scout the air during raid hours and give air supports to ammo runs , give assistant's to sasd's training and transportation help in events .

Sasd : This will the special forces of ng who is mainly the backbone because they will handle ammorun's and ghetto patrol's lead or take lead as a ng in any events ng attends and this will a strict and hard department to join only selected for the deserving ones .

Military police : This is the top department in ng which will check logs , search trunks , give strikes and have the authority to handle the base when Leader is not available , have org meeting , Check people if they are corrupted or not , do activity check etc .

Crm : This is the medical team which have to be certified by the ems hc and have to help and patch our units when we are in need of it and they must know many kind of knowledge of medical and must know rules and shouldt patch while active 10-10 and we will also provide them with many kinds of medkits and etc .

Thanks for reviewing my application .
Ex Lt gen of National guard En3 .
Ex ng captain , Hod of rr . deputy of airforce , deputy of rr (EN1,3) .
Ex FIB Hod of Hr En3 - Elon moose and luke vilgeroarson term .
Ex sahp liuetenant Hr EN1 .
Ex lspd EN1 .
Ex usss En1 .

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Will be the best NG general!! This guy will make history bet!

standard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom