Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main_

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ace
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: South African Time zone
4. Average online per day:8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Main_#0915
6. Your Nickname: Acey
7. Your ID:17737

Additional information

1. Leader of... National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be leader because I have dedicated my time playing on Grand. I have played on EN1, EN2 and EN3. I have been in most of the state orgs and have seen how it runs. I saw many leaders come and go from different organisations. I spent most of my time in National Guard and seeing how things work there. I have been HC in National Guard in EN1, EN2 and EN3. I have also been HC in LSPD, SAHP and in Gov so I know a lot about the rules of the server. I can use everything that I have learnt from my experience in NG to lead it to the top where it belongs. I have also wanted to be leader because I have always wanted to lead a organisation. National Guard is one of the most important organisations in the city without it the other organisation will not have body armour and ammo to defend the streets from crime. I want to make sure that we also have solders by the gates when it is the time when it opens.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make the recruit do a certain task before they can do the next training such as If the recruit completes day 1 training he would have to do for example 2 hours of gate keeping. This will show them what National Guard is about and what we do.
I will do weekly promotions to show the solders that I really do appreciate the work that they bring to National Guard. The ranks will be given out fairly no favouritism to anyone who I know.
I will make sure every solder is not toxic or rude in any way to
each other. When being toxic to someone. That person will want to leave the organization. If I find anyone being Toxic I will give a warning and If they do it again they get a strike.
Whenever someone org hops I will make sure that I will tell every single organization leader who the org hopper is so they wont make a mistake and invite him to
their organization.
The main thing when being a leader is to keep your relationship with another organization on good terms. I will keep in contact with all of the leaders from different organization. To see if anything bad had happen and If I need to fix it.
Bonases will be given out at the end of the promotion Ceremony. The solder earns this because they work really hard. When promoting a solder we will do log checks to see if the are ready to move up.

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Lack of Trust, We do not need leader with the details you have provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom