Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zander Boii
Administrators nickname
Devante Pluxuary
Date
Jan 5, 2022
Time
17:58
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/35230

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
Hi there im unsure of the process that goes in to this but ill give it my best
Today I have come on to the server to see that I have been jailed for 170mins due to a rule break in general rule 6.7 stating that I shouldn't return to a scene within 15 mins of my death. perefectly understandable. on the evidence from Approved - NLR ID: 7563 and 5755
One video clearly shows me dying in combat which is correct. the second video which is a youtube clip shows me back at the scene within those 15 agreed. however to add context to the clip. once i had died on the first video. i received treatment at the hospital. I was then picked up by the other person hit with a complaint. I was then afk while he drove the car back to the scene of first death. you can see from claimants pov that ive not been moving or made an attempt to move when in the passenger seat. Id also like to indicate that I don't have any video from my pov due to being afk and unaware of a rule break taking place. I please hope you consider my appeal as there was no intent to rule break. I'm happy to server the time sentence but to be forced out of my organization for 7 days is incredibly disappointing. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom