Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niki Yeager
Administrators nickname
Darkstar Pluxury
Date
Jan 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/phohoxe

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
I will start off by saying thank you for reading this!

Basically I have been reported for cheats because I have hit most of my shots and I just played very good in general. For that they reported me. They reported me for apperantly having aimbot and more. I have showed my POV of killing them and on the other things they reported me for and in the POV there was no such thing as cheats to be found. So basically 2 days after the report was made, I have went into Biz War when an admin suddenly TPS me to the Maze Bank Tower and tells me to join a call in the GrandRP discord. Then I have been moved to an admin call and I got PC checked. They have not found anything that was recent. I know that it is my fault that i used to have RageMP cheats. But I have never downloaded and used that cheat again since I have been banned the first time. I have not downloaded any cheat for any game since then except for Krunker.io cheats, which is a browser game. Other than that, I have not downloaded any cheat anymore since then. So basically when the PC check was done, they have told me that I could leave the call. After that, I thought that I was good to go and that I could just play again. A couple of minutes later I looked at the Report and I see that it has been accepted. I have asked why I have been banned, and the admins said that i have apparantly launched an aimbot recently. After that I have been really confused, since I have not launched any aimbot file what so ever. The thing is that, I screenshare to my friends every day on discord when I play and they can even prove that they have not seen me use any kind of cheat and they could even prove it. Basically I just really have no idea with what the admins mean that I launched an aimbot and I can promise that I have not launched any aimbot or anything sicne I have been banned.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Good evening. There was a pc check done for you and administrator Wody have decided that you have cheats and it does not make any sense for him to lie+ you have already made complaint on this topic. For further offtop on this topic your forum account will be banned. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom