Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rdm,nationalviolence, religion violence,abusing language, meta gaming, faild rp,ooc speaking | Justin rao ID:79071

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vansh Trada
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 2, 2023
Time of violation
12:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UZNagdwq7L0

yash12

Player
Player
Sir Chief Administrator,,

Hello sir this person name is Justin rao.who was do speaking after death and doing nation and regions violation and he was doing ooc speaking and meta gaming and failed rp so please give him punishment.he brake every rules.

thank you .
That was a non rp radio bro 😂 we can talk there after dead also , where is abusing language i have made a forum already so where is abusing , first go and correct spelling of fail rp , what is national violance 😂😂 , where is religion violence bro understand this that making a forum with fake allegation can also be dangerous for you

yash12

Player
Player
Admin no need to review his forum already a forum exist. And Chris is working on it because it's a matter of unofficial family
Sorry from his side to waste your time ☺️

yash12

Player
Player
And admin one more thing this is a third person pov so please tell him to read the rules for making a forum my I'd number is 79071 so this pov belongs to me

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Up on reviewing the evidence, I decide to Reject the report.
As Title is not aligned with Forum Rules.
And the POV was taken from an existing Forum.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom