Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vost Verceti
Administrators nickname
FREDERICO HILL
Date
Apr 3, 2023
Time
16:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IV7OpwOLqec

KahKeh Vost

Player
Player
first of all i was calling for admin to see how they are robbing outside the ghetto they just came and shoot me outside too+my game GOT BUGED WHEN IDID and idk why after few scondes the reconnectiong message cames in my screen so thats clearly notgr 6.2 else the admin was on the scene and see them how they shoot outside ghetto and robbing outside and did not do anything szo pls take that on considaration too thx

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Punishment Removed, and they are in Red zone, Red zone indicates Ghetto area now so do not count on your Redux to show you Ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom