Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main_

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: Jimmy
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: South African Time Zone
4. Average online per day:8 horse
5. Your Discord: Main_#0915
6. Your Nickname: Jim
7. Your ID:280138

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to become leader because I have been a LEO for around 4 terms in EN3. I have been High Command in all of those terms. I have alot of knowledge of how an org runs especially SAHP. With my experience and knowledge on the city I can lead SAHP to the Top where it belongs. When being a leader is comes with alot of responsibilities such as who should get a rank up and who should not ect. I will be focusing on getting people into the organization. I will make sure that High Command rank are given to the officers that show me that they work hard in organization. The ranks and Bonses will be given out fairly there will be no favoritism. I will be giving out good Bonses to motivate and show the officers that I truly appreciate their hard work in SAHP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Provide Feedback: Getting feedback is very important. As the sheriff I want to make sure I get feedback from my officers If they need help anywhere. So we can work on the mistakes that they might have made in the past. I also want my officers to help each other out to. In my term no one is better we all work together and bring SAHP ON TOP.

Training: Training a cadet is very important because the training that you are giving them is the stuff they will have to use in Role Play. I will be making a unique training document that will show the cadet the steps to become a SAHP Officer. The training document will have everything what you need to know about SAHP. The cadets will not do all of their training in a row they will have to do a task such as selling car insurance for 1 or 2 hours in order to move to next phase.

SAHP and Other Organization: As a sheriff you need to know what is happing all of the time. Thats why I will keep in contact with all organization leaders to know if my officers have done anything that might affect the relationship between SAHP and that organization. If there will be a problem, then I will go and sort it out.

Interview: I will be making the interview question a bit hard so we will get the officers that know what they are doing. In SAHP we need a strong team in order to show the city that SAHP does not play around. The officers will get a refresh test to make sure they have to forgot anything about SAHP and the rules.

Role Play Commands: I will want to take advantage of the Role Play commands for example the /me command. This shows proper Role Play when using
the drone, PDA and getting a jumpsuit for a 10-15 at DOC.

My Departments:

Human Resource (HR)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Special weapons and tactics (SWAT)

Highway patrol (HWP)

Rank System

30) Sheriff
29) Undersheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of Staff
26) Chief of Division
25) Deputy Chief of Division