Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bluee Shark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2023
Time of violation
12:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BONYRfughOc

blue shark

Player
Player
Ng leader threated criminals by saying we have numbers you all die but i think he forget we have hostages , then my friend said if ur calling your guys back then why that guy keep arguing and lspd leader said because he dont know that your stupid this part + triggers us then we killed one hostage then Ng leader id 71163 killed my friend id 41702 but they forget that we have another hostages they not even care about hostages life this is how legal leaders do negotiating by saying criminal stupid if they care about hostage life they do show care in negotiation leos from other orgs also shooting to us and ng leader saying we have 20 people thats ooc information bcs he just checked the numbers on right top side of his screen and before we even finished the last hostage they already started shooting at us

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
to understand the whole situation watch this i know quality is not upto top buy we r fixing this

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
There is 5-6 of you visible on my eyes and there is 15 of us visible on my eyes aswell.

So, yes hostage life is important to us BUT you guys are need fear for your lifes also when neccesary .
These 2 hostages only safe out ticket for you out of that store/gas station. I am trying to say you guys that I mean if you kill the hostages basicly same thing killing yourself otherwise how you and your gang/friends going to get out there safely or earn anything?

You guys killing the hostage over of that kinda simple argument is a FAİL RP that mean you are not value'ing your or your gang's life.

That is the same thing we are trying the RP to save hostage you guys eighter need to RP trying to get out of there safely with bit money OR if you have the numbers which you clearly DONT you are outnumberd you guys need RP get out of there you trying to FORCE THE RP TO GET FULL MONEY AND GET OUT OF THERE İS FAİL OR FORCE RP on my eyes.

That is my humble opinion about the sit. I lost my cool and control after u guys are killed first hostage for no reason and forget you guys have the second hostage I accept my responsbilty there all good.

İf there is rule break LSPD has nothing to with it . Evan was still trying to comply with you guys there even you guys FORCİNG THE RP .

So if any LEGAL org going to get punshed for this it should be NG .

BUT :

Points are made on ☝️ so for that families should get punsihed for that also.

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
There is 5-6 of you visible on my eyes and there is 15 of us visible on my eyes aswell.

So, yes hostage life is important to us BUT you guys are need fear for your lifes also when neccesary .
These 2 hostages only safe out ticket for you out of that store/gas station. I am trying to say you guys that I mean if you kill the hostages basicly same thing killing yourself otherwise how you and your gang/friends going to get out there safely or earn anything?

You guys killing the hostage over of that kinda simple argument is a FAİL RP that mean you are not value'ing your or your gang's life.

That is the same thing we are trying the RP to save hostage you guys eighter need to RP trying to get out of there safely with bit money OR if you have the numbers which you clearly DONT you are outnumberd you guys need RP get out of there you trying to FORCE THE RP TO GET FULL MONEY AND GET OUT OF THERE İS FAİL OR FORCE RP on my eyes.

That is my humble opinion about the sit. I lost my cool and control after u guys are killed first hostage for no reason and forget you guys have the second hostage I accept my responsbilty there all good.

İf there is rule break LSPD has nothing to with it . Evan was still trying to comply with you guys there even you guys FORCİNG THE RP .

So if any LEGAL org going to get punshed for this it should be NG .

BUT :

Points are made on ☝️ so for that families should get punsihed for that also.
Ok so u have Numbers but Threating Criminals While They have hostages ? How is that relastic ? Fear rp+fail Rp From Your side

Yes we care about our lives not about mine but my frnds but when i killed the first hostage i still have the second hostage i can demand free passage ? yeahh ? so your myth is busted here , after killing one hostage we still can demand free passage and go but you killed us

Not a Arguement imagine saying stupid to a criminal who is having 2 Citizens as a hotage and Lspd leader saying you're stupid Fail rp + Fear rp From Your Side , as 1 mentioned after killing 1 hostage we can demand free passage of second hostage And go ? so there is no fail rp from our side you didn't let rp happen you ruined it by killing me

You all Saying force rp but why u expecting criminals to be nice ? i told u guys call your boys back but u keep arguing why , why , why , why its also fail rp coz u have to comply with our demands and warning until the hostage is safe u clearly dont care u were just saying i care

Many still dont understand why we kill hostage we didn't kill hostage coz ur guys didn't come back we killed hostage coz evan said " You"re Stupid " Fear rp + Fail Rp

Why Lspd has nothing to do it ? Lspd was involved Lspd leader said im stupid while having hostage so yeah he was also involved

and i dont see any rule breaks from our side u guys just saying force rp but you dont even know what is meaning of force rp

You made some points which i respect i give clarification on your points , you dont have to agree with me i dont have to agree with you ❤️
Let admin decide

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Reviewed

There is no such thing as a warning
, you are literally demanding LEO to start negotiation with you in 1 min, demanding the LEOs to not flank on them to which LEO actually took action which you can hear if you would have listened instead of all fighting.

However, LSPD will get punished for Leader being Toxic, leader rule 3.3
NG will get punishment for Leader doing MG, i.e. for reading the org player count directly

Regarding the shooting after you killed the hostage, no one in their right mind would just sit there and watch you kill the hostage when they are complying with the demand which you gave, Only the one who killed the hostage was neutralized. You as a gang are not in any capacity to take the upper hand on LEO if you kill hostages(Basic RP)
Then the LEO proceeded to de-escalate the situation after neutralizing the single guy but you guys didn't want to which led to shootout.

Again, Warnings are considered as demands
And remember Event rule 1.16 exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom