Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu_Saaka
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Pluxury
Date
Apr 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
No

Fariz

Player
Player
Hello good evening, I got a banned because of my weapon skins, later today I reset my pc. The reason was that I don't have admin access to my pc cause of a virus. I logged back into my pc again and checked the forums and it said that I had to do a pc check although I had already been banned for another reason. but then i kept playing on my other account. During that i got suspicions on hacks, player on the forums wrote about me hacking, so i want to say that i was just as good as before the reset. I then did a voluntary pc check at Kareem and he still banned me for cheating because I reseted my pc. he banned me from both accounts.

Please help resolve this issue.

Fariz

Player
Player
I'm sorry, I'm correcting myself, i reset my pc after the check forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom