Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samurai Mayaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2023
Time of violation
20:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/bEoTh50

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Hello I think you are not getting any ideas on how to take revenge on us and by the way I didn't think you are this stupid to make forums here for small things lol and you guys created a twink family to make fake raids and fake attacks on sphere of influence to bring family to top so for that i gave the money to create and one more thing on that night I talked to Harish about this and i took the money back and informed Harish about this and more over i have the proof of taking the money

Riya Rose

What goes around comes around
Player
This is very childish and immature. Its high time you stop investing time on forums posting non-sense. Grow up. Invest this time in building your family. Or else Mayaa will disappear from the city!!
post the messages on ur own brother not copy paste some other person messages

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
No problem i can give the 600k amount back which I took for creating twink family of mayaa

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Are you dumb they told to create a twink family for that they said me to take money from fam balance and create and after that i kept the screenshot of taking the money from fam balance

Riya Rose

Player
Are you dumb they told to create a twink family for that they said me to take money from fam balance and create and after that i kept the screenshot of taking the money from fam balance
Provide the Proof brother in perspective with Fam Leader only not any other deputies

Jolly Zyan

just wait and see
Server Administrator
post the messages on ur own brother not copy paste some other person messages
Not like u he have a creative thought to how to reply to a person on a particular situation. u guys will do copy paste and u guys all do what a person u just do like a dolls

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
And more over i have provided in my personal logs that i took the money from fam balance to create twink in if u want u can check in my logs in discord if u don't know invite me and I'll show u the proof of that

Riya Rose

Player
And more over i have provided in my personal logs that i took the money from fam balance to create twink in if u want u can check in my logs in discord if u don't know invite me and I'll show u the proof of that
ok Ryan i will ask a question tell the answer straight forward u taken bonus and created a new family, have u handed over or not the family to leader because u left the family right

Jolly Zyan

just wait and see
Server Administrator
hahaha we also know who doing this don't need to tell

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
I'm not the owner of the twink family you guys told me to hand over the money to one guy who created the twink family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom