Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anderson Shikari
Administrators nickname
Vinnu Pluxury
Date
Apr 6, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/J2M2Bk4

James Shikari

Player
Player
I dont know exactly for what reason i am ban, but i am pretty sure i said something to my friend but at that time there were so many people around the admin and i think admin thought i said that to him i never was disrespectful to any admin, I am sure when this thing happen my friend was called my name and i said something i didnt said anything toxic to any specific admin, my term was about to end within 3 days. As you can check my history i was never disrespectful/toxic to any admin/player if you think i am lying you can talk to curator i was nice to them all the time. i know nothing can happen now but i want just a small thing that please remove the allegations on me.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. From pov provided by administrator you did insult. Keep lying about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom