Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eva Redz
Suspect ID
263472 and 262953
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2023
Time of violation
18:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Iwssg_V6Lz4

Eva Gravitas

Commander | LSPD
Player
the guy in the pink Bugatti ( ID: 263472) was driving fast on a dirt road with a supercar and the pink Ferrari (ID: 262953) was seen driving over the track and flying around in his car

Mr George

Player
Player
First of all, its a game, second of all, i was having fun with my friend, not everything is ment to be in roleplay, i am gonna say it again, its a game, not real life lmao

Eva Gravitas

Commander | LSPD
Player
First of all, its a game, second of all, i was having fun with my friend, not everything is ment to be in roleplay, i am gonna say it again, its a game, not real life lmao
if everything is not meant to be roleplay then why did you even join a roleplay server

Mr George

Player
Player
if everything is not meant to be roleplay then why did you even join a roleplay server
mate, u take everything way to seriously lmao, its a game mate, don't tell me u don't see flying cars non stop in the city, that is why me and my friend went in sandy, so we don't disturb anyone, but apparently someone like u is there for no reason and complains abt it lmao

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
Good bye baby. U dont understand this game. (Grand Role Play)

Georgia Casanova

Player
Player
Approved
ID 263472 will receive a punishment for UB Driving
ID 262953 will receive a punishment for UB Driving​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom