Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dale Opps
Suspect ID
Close 83777
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2023
Time of violation
15:50
Proofs
https://studio.youtube.com/video/jJklzhIhQww/edit

Marvin HiII

HOD OF SPEC OPS
Player
good day, Admin and Reporter. Im ID 77820. If you hear in my voice (will provide a bodycam) you will hear that I said: "ok I'm leaving and then I run off." I show proper fear rp and broke no server rules. I am a long-time player and will never break a rule.

Thank you for your time and helping ensure rp is held up.

SleezyGames

Player
Player
good day, Admin and Reporter. Im ID 77820. If you hear in my voice (will provide a bodycam) you will hear that I said: "ok I'm leaving and then I run off." I show proper fear rp and broke no server rules. I am a long-time player and will never break a rule.

Thank you for your time and helping ensure rp is held up.
You run off, and turn around and start shooting at 6 people by yourself, your backup hadn't arrived, you were not scared for your life in any sense during this situation, you went 1v6... Either way it is fearRP You were not scared of 6 men with guns.

Marvin HiII

HOD OF SPEC OPS
Player
You run off, and turn around and start shooting at 6 people by yourself, your backup hadn't arrived, you were not scared for your life in any sense during this situation, you went 1v6... Either way it is fearRP You were not scared of 6 men with guns.
i understand your point of view but what actually happened is we had agents nearby who came as I requested. As soon as they were near I shot (Knowing I have support) I was also in a concealed and covered location where i had not opened fire until fired apon by one of your own. (Shown in POV) so I reacted in fear for my life.
As i said, I never broke any RP. I moved away and re-engaged with support.

Thank you for your time.

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
No, he did absolutely not go back alone, backup arrived at that time, just because one FIB agent clapped all of you doesn’t mean he was alone mr Sleezy. Open your eyes and see how many agents and officers were there after you killed the FIB agent.

They were leaving and the guy you pointed a gun at his scared and you making him confused about what to do, “leave” and from nowhere “uncuff him” Decide your call next time before giving one.

kseniya

Player
Player
State rule 5.4 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot arrest a person while gunfight is not finished. | Verbal Warning.
State rule 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence

Marvin HiII

HOD OF SPEC OPS
Player
State rule 5.4 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot arrest a person while gunfight is not finished. | Verbal Warning.
State rule 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence
State rule 5.6 We have a bodycam and he was not arrested as you shot the officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom