Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected SAHP Corrupt Bio | Veer Windsor | 16650

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

Player
Player
Organization: SAHP

Name: Veer Windsor
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: America
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: grey
Hair color: black
Tattoos: one on the left hand and one on the left side of the neck
Strengths: can take leadership when needed , hard working , nice to peoples , sharp shooter
Weakness: short temper

Life Story:

Veer was born in america in a very poor family, he lived in the ghetto around a lot of gang activities , his parents were loving and took good care of him , although they were poor veer was given good education and lived a good life . but as always things never stays the same , at the age of 13 his parents were killed outside of their house in front of his own eyes by some gangs who were fighting over territory , devastated by what happened he decided to seek revenge for what happened for his parents he joined different gangs and met a lot of gang members who wanted to help him after knowing his story , we he was 18 Years he took revenge for his parents killing the gang leader who killed his parents but had to leave america due to being one of the top wanted in the state . He left to los santos where he promised himself to leave the life of crime behind his back and focusing on being a good citizen

Career Story:

He joined a lot of legal organizations like the government And Stay There For 5 Years And Got Supervisor And He Got A Transfer From Government To LSPD And Stay At the LSPD 3 Years And Got Rank luietenent . There and when I finished i Joined the SAHP I Stayed There For 4 Years And Got There Tropper and After Hard Work He Joined FIB I Stayed in the FIB For 6 Years And Started There As Supervisor of spec ops and After Hard Work He got Promoted To Deputy of spec ops and When The HOD Die in Gang Raid So They Chosed Him To Be the HOD of spec ops and He stayed as HOD of spec ops for 2 Years , during one of his secret missions he met an English man who he recognized he was in a gang he’s been to in motherland he remembered his past and found himself yearning to his old life of crime

Outcomes:

1. Can let suspects go free if they're in his family and aid them in escaping
2. Can take bribes (Up to 100k)
3. Will use any gun, illegal or legal, on duty or off duty (No org weapons off duty)
4. Will have illegal or legal guns in his trunk that is bought from black market or found on ground
5. Will buy and sell illegal weapons in order to help his family and work (No org weapons)
6. Will be able to work with criminals/informants to be able to pay for information
7. Can use drugs
8. Can have any tattoos illegal or legal
9. Can rob/shoot/do illegal things in the ghetto

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Approved

Have fun and follow the rules!
All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom